Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first official Mother's Day

I woke to the aroma of French toast and sausage. The next thing I knew
a handsome man walked in my bedroom and fed me breakfast in bed. After
breakfast Tim placed a beautiful charm bracelet around my wrist
engraven with the words "Jesse Timothy Miracles Happen." After I got
dressed for church Tim pinned me with an orchid corsauge. Today felt
different than any other Mothers day. Thank you Tim for making my day
so special. I love you and Jesse.

8 comments:

Memzy said...

What a great hubby!!!

Carol said...

Congratulations on a great Mother's Day. It's so fun to see you so happy with your sweet husband and beautiful baby. You deserve every minute of it.

Emily said...

Happy Mothers Day, Bren! What a sweet picture of you and Jesse. I can't believe how big he is!

Anonymous said...

All 3 of you are amazing! I true inspiration!

E said...

Awww, what a thoughtful husband. Glad you had a great mother's day!

ManicMandee said...

That is so sweet. Good job Tim! And happy Mother's day to you Brenda.

Anna B said...

Thanks for touching me on so many levels. I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Lisa said...

Oh my how he has grown! This couldn't be the same baby I took pictures of! Glad you had a great Mother's Day! Yes, miracles do happen! You and Jesse are living proof of it!